what’s the vibrating/oscillating knife?
The vibrating/oscillating knife is a kind of electric tool. It uses a high-speed DC motor to drive the cam and the connecting rod, and with which to drive the blade to vibrate/oscillate up and down at a high frequency, to realize the cutting at a vibration/oscillation frequency of up to 20,000 times per minute.
How does the vibrating/oscillating knife work?
The vibrating/oscillating cutter head is installed on the tool holder of the CNC machine tool, and the motion control system is used to drive the high-frequency vibrating/oscillating cutter head to perform a two-dimensional plane motion to cut the material, thus realizing the purpose of the vibrating/oscillating cutter CNC cutting.
What are the advantages of the vibrating/oscillating knife cutting machine?
With the advantages of fast cutting speed, more accuracy, and environmentally friendly, the vibrating/oscillating knife cutting machine can be widely used in cutting a range of non-metallic materials such as carbon fiber, glass fiber, fiber cotton, prepreg, aramid fiber, ceramic fiber, styropor, hard foam core, styrofoam, polyurethane, foam board, acrylic, polypropylene, polycarbonates, thermoplastic sheets, cloth, fleece, synthetic fabrics, impermeable fabric, functional textiles, vinyl, wire loop, leather, felt, carpet, sound-absorbing cotton, silicone, rubber, kt board, corrugated paper, honeycomb board, vertical corrugated board, single/multilayer wall, MDF, etc.
Compared with the laser cutting effect, the vibrating/oscillating knife cutting effect has obvious advantages such as smoother edge, more accurate cutting, environmental protection, no burning smell, and wider application.
The specific characteristics of the vibrating/oscillating knife cutting machine:
1. Ultra-high frequency vibrating/oscillating knife cutting technology makes cutting more efficient, faster, and more precise.
2. It can easily solve various problems when using die-cutting, such as tool replacement, which is faster and more convenient. In addition, feeding and receiving systems can be installed according to customer needs, which is more intelligent and labor-saving.
3. Effectively solve the disadvantages such as burnt and the peculiar smell caused by using laser cutting machines and more environmental protection. For example, when cutting a carpet with PVC at the bottom, the incision is very smooth without black edges and burnt caused by laser cutting, and the cutting effect is more perfect and more in line with the needs of end-users.
4. The DC motor-driven electric vibrating/oscillating knife can produce a high frequency up to 20,000 times/min, which provides strong support for high-speed cutting up to 1800mm/s.
5. The simple operation interface can switch between Chinese and English, easy to learn and use.
Post time: Jun-07-2022